Beyond the Bell Curve
We provide coaching, education, and community to help adults with ADHD live full and fulfilling lives.
Let’s change the way the world looks at ADHD women, shall we?
Get started by registering for, attending, telling everyone you know, and then sharing information from this year’s ADHD Women’s Palooza!
This special “Leap Year” edition of the Palooza runs all week: February 24-29, 2020.
Sherri’s session “Translate that into ADHD, please?”
airs Friday, Feb 28th at 8 p.m. EST
It will be an extraordinary week of insight and answers exclusively for women with ADHD, presented by more than two dozen experts who discuss:
- Be Your Own ADHD Coach
- Working Memory Strategies for ADHD Women
- Why Does Race Really Matter in the ADHD Women’s Community?
- Appreciating Your ADHD Psychic Powers
- Suicide: the Sobering Facts and Helpful Strategies
- What We’ve Learned in 30 Years about ADHD Women’s Executive Function and a new Radical Approach
There is SO much more – join us free of charge (with free replays of all sessions)! It might be the best thing you’ve done for your ADHD in 2020.
More details and registration here: 2020 ADHD Women’s Palooza
ADHD is an explanation, not an excuse.